Are you Happy?
Are you "High Value" (A producer/provider)?
Worse yet, are you obese and sad? Do you struggle with carb cravings, self doubt, or self discipline conflicts? Are you being fed like livestock? Are you concerned about your future health? You need MOTIVATION to spark action now.
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU?
Finish this sentence:
"I don't want to be_____":
- Almost Dead
BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. Bite back sugar, carbs, negativity, and bad feelings with WHITEFANG WATER™. Be hydrated, happy, and MOTIVATED. Stop drinking anything with calories. It's that simple, period.
The First Exceptional Functional Seltzer focusing on self-MOTIVATION with the functional ingredients: 200mg 5-HTP also 100mg L-Theanine ,and 100% Daily Value of Vitamin B in each can, may assist in the following:
- You Stop Your Sweet Tooth With Refreshing Aromatic Flavor (NOT sweet like cola or sweet/sour like energy drinks!)
- You Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate (Pink Himalayan Salt, Magnesium, and Potassium to Maintain Hydration)
- You ease Self Discipline Battles* (5-HTP)
- You Feel Happier* (5-HTP)
- You SLEEP Better* (5-HTP, L-Theanine)
- You Feel Full Fast When Eating & Eat Less!* (5-HTP)
- You Curb Cravings for Carbohydrates* (5-HTP)
- You Eliminate Brain Fog* (L-Theanine)
- You Calm Anxiety and Diffuse Panic Attacks* (5-HTP, L-Theanine)
- You Combat Obesity* (5-HTP, B Complex)
All 10 items require you taking some positive action which can be sparked with new found MOTIVATION. It seems almost "easy" to make the right choice!
SOME SIMPLE HEALTH FACTS THAT APPLY TO ALL HUMANS (ALL INCLUSIVE, YOU ALL NEED TO READ THIS). YOU SIMPLY NEED WHITEFANG WATER™ as a tool.
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU?
1. 5-HTP (our main functional ingredient) is what your body makes from tryptophan and it is a precursor to making serotonin in your gut and brain. Tryptophan is an amino acid that comes only from sources outside your body. Do you know where vegans or vegetarians get tryptophan from? Not eggs, fish, or meat. Also, vitamin B12 is NOT in plants, but 100% daily recommended value is in WHITEFANG WATER™.
2. Refined carbs and sugars are the main causes for metabolic disease (insulin resistance) which leads to most chronic illnesses. Think "industrial foods" designed to hook you like a drug and make you want/need to consume it again and again. 5-HTP has been shown to reduce cravings for carbs!
3. Fructose (fruit juice) is worse than sugar, as the liver processes it 4 times faster than sugar and causes the pancreas to produce insulin. Fruit juice added to beverages is not "healthy", it is the same as sugar although it contains the nutrients of the fruit. Be very aware of your juice consumption. (You should only consume whole fruits that have their fiber intact). Also, maltodextrin (look out for this food additive, red flag of processed food) will spike your blood sugar and is very high on the glycemic index. WHITEFANG WATER™ is a perfect replacement for juice or diet soda and contains ZERO maltodextrin or dextrose.
4. Alternative sweeteners can still cause a "sweet" trigger that starts the pancreas producing insulin and can lead to insulin resistance.
WHITEFANG WATER™ has NO "alternative, supposedly better for you" sweeteners to trigger insulin production.
5. STOP EATING ANYTHING THAT TASTES SWEET! Stop consuming anything processed, as 74% of all processed foods have sugar hidden in them. There are 56 types of sugar developed by processed food makers, and they try to hide them from you. Can this be legal? Yes, unfortunately it is. WHITEFANG WATER™ will slowly wean you from craving "sweet tasting" food or drinks.
In 1976 2.5% of Americans were diabetic and now in 2021 10% are diabetic. That's almost a 500% increase. The cost of medical care in 1970 was 6% of the country's GDP and now it has grown to 18% of GDP...thanks to industrial foods and beverages causing metabolic syndrome which is the root of most preventable illnesses today! Also, currently 97% of medical expenses are for "treatment" and only 3% are spent on prevention.
Just some simple advice to live healthier and longer! (You knew this already)
* Refer to PubMed or NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) for further information regarding the efficacy of ingredients and serotonin studies.